Chief Wealth & Investment Manager
Densel Fleming has over 15 years of experience in the Financial Services industry. Prior to the founding of Vintage Wealth Management Group in 2009, Densel’s most recent experience was with US Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management Group. His corporate experience and capabilities are validated by his proven success with several key roles and with Bank of America to include the following:
- Private Wealth Management – Private Client Manager, SVP
- National Sales & Service – National Integration Manager, SVP
- Business Banking – Division Small Business Executive, SVP
- Consumer Banking – Consumer Market Manager, VP
- Consumer Banking – Banking Center Manager, VP
- Densel was also a Consumer Finance and Credit Manager with Wells Fargo, formally known as Norwest Financial.
He received a Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Economics, and minor in Business Administration from Alcorn State University in Lorman, MS in 1993 and a Master of Science in Agribusiness & Economics from South Carolina State University in Orangeburg, SC in 1995.
Densel has also completed two years of marketing research at the University of Illinios, in Urbana-Champaign, IL in 1992 & 1993. His experience in research has lead to a success in publishing South Carolina Economic Development literature in 1995 and achieving a Six Sigma (Greenbelt) certification in 2005.
Densel has dedicated his life to community service and works with several national and local groups. A few are mentioned below.
- March of Dimes, 2011 National Ambassador, Board Member, Vice Chair
- Foundations For The Carolinas – Board of Trustees
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, Strategic Advocate & Mentor
- Levine’s Children Hospital (Carolinas Medical Center) – Family Advisory Council
- St. Judes Children Hospital – Annual Race for Cause Marathon Runner
- Urban Financial Services Coalition
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- National Association of Securities Professional, NC Chapter Treasurer